How to Boost Battery Life Aside from using Promotional Power Banks
Today, promotional power banks are widely popular for businesses and you can find several good options at C2Bpromo.com. One of the main reasons why is because people bring and use multiple gadgets each day and having a power bank is a very useful charging tool if you want your gadgets to stay on all day long.
But do you know that there are also some ways for you to minimize your gadget’s battery consumption? Read on because here are several ways to boost your gadget’s battery life.
- Reduce Brightness – We all love the bright and colorful display of our modern gadgets because it looks more appealing but, you should know that this is actually one of the major enemies of your gadget’s battery. Setting the brightness of our gadget to a very high rate will drain its battery faster. A solution for this is to turn on your gadget’s auto-brightness feature.
This mode consumes less power rather than adjusting its brightness manually. This is a simple yet effective tip in extending your gadget’s battery life.
- Short Screen Timeout – Every gadget has a “screen timeout” feature. This is a feature that turns your gadget to sleep mode when not it’s not in use for a certain period of time. There are times when we forget to lock our gadget after using so it will stay on until a certain period of time depending on your screen timeout setting.
If you want your gadget’s battery to last longer, then you should set its screen timeout to the shortest time available.
- Turn off Bluetooth – We often use Bluetooth on our gadgets such as transferring files from one gadget to another and using a Bluetooth speaker or a Bluetooth headset. Besides that, we often forget to turn it off. Bluetooth can drain your gadget’s battery faster thus, turning it off when not in use will give your gadget’s battery life an extra hour or so.
- Turn off Wi-Fi – This is similar to Bluetooth, your gadget’s Wi-Fi feature is an extreme battery drainer. It is one of the most used features of your gadget but if you are not using it, then there’s no point of leaving it on and worse, it will just drain your gadget’s battery faster. Just turn it off when it’s not in use and you can turn it back on anytime you want to access the internet again.
- Location Services such as GPS – Gadgets have GPS feature which you can use to locate places or monitor your location. Just like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, this can drain your battery fast. The good thing is, you can also adjust it or turn this feature off. If you want to keep it running on the background, then at least set it to its minimum levels to minimize battery usage.
These are some of the effective ways to save and boost your gadget’s battery life. However, if you want more power, then you can always buy a power bank to make your gadget more efficient every single day.